Healthy Living & Fitness, Inc. (Healthy Living OKC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and operates independent of any other institution or City department. It is led by a diverse Board of Directors bringing expertise from various sectors in the community.
Provide state-of-the-art-health and wellness services, empowering adults to become avid health consumers responsible for their well-being and fulfillment of their personal goals.
Provide a facility and programming that will improve the physical and emotional wellness of northwest Oklahoma City adults with programs that:
• Help adults connect and provide a community through social wellness activities and initiatives.
• Provide access to professional and recreational physical fitness activities.
• Provide education and support on current adult related issues.
• Offer “wellness coaching” and social programming that will nurture emotional health.
• Reverse current poor health statistics.
Bill Fleming, Chair
Ray Broadfoot MD, Bryan Coon, Debby Hampton, Bill Hulse, Ed Martin, Gary Marrs, Lynn Myers MD, Nancy Shidler, Sherry Stetson, Darren Telford and Jana Timberlake