Thank you for choosing Healthy Living OKC as a location for your special event.
As the not-for-profit operator of the MAPS3 Adult Wellness Center in NW Oklahoma City, we value the opportunity to serve the community beyond memberships by providing a setting for you to host your memorable event.
Below are just a few examples of events you can hold at the center:
• Anniversary Celebrations
• Bridal or Baby Showers
• Training Sessions
• Staff Retreats
• Team Building
• Networking Events
• Professional Events
Fleming Board Room - 280 sq ft
Meeting Room D - 556 sq ft
Meeting Room C - 836 sq ft
Multipurpose Roon - 1,875 sq ft
* Pool and gymnasium rentals are available upon request
* Two Hour Minimum
For more information, please contact Amber Clour at (405) 773-6910
or submit the form below.
* Checks are payable to “Healthy Living OKC.” Credit card payments also available with an additional 3% service charge and subject to prior approval.
* A valid credit card is required to be held on-file in case of damages to the facility or neglect to adhere to the the policies in this agreement for the duration of the Event.
Deposit & Scheduling
* Scheduling of Event is guaranteed only upon receipt of a refundable $200 deposit, the total balance of the Rental and associated fees, and signing of this Room Rental Agreement, no less than seven days prior to the scheduled Event.
Cancellation, Rescheduling & Refunds
* Should Renter cancel their rental, they agree to relinquish the full deposit amount if notification is received less than 7 days prior to the event.
* A full refund, less a $25 admin fee, will be given if an event is cancelled 7 days prior to the rental date.
* Event deposits may be transferred to a new event date if done at least 7 days prior to original event date. In all cases of date changes, Renter will be subject to applicable rental rate charges.
* For cancellations to be effective, Renter must contact the Events Manager at 405-773-6910 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If Renter has not rescheduled or cancelled Event and does not show up for the rental, the Renter forfeits their right to a refund.
Setup & Cleanup
* Setup & cleanup must be performed during the reserved time.
* Facility must be cleaned, left in proper order and all personal items removed at the completion of the rental.
Alcohol & Smoking
* Alcohol is permitted with special permission.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited in the facility.
* No items may be nailed, taped, or painted on the walls, ceilings, or windows of the facility.
* Candles or other devices with open flames are not allowed.
* Renter must provide their own extension cords.
* Healthy Living OKC is not responsible for items and equipment left or lost on the premises.
After Hours Rentals
* After hours reservations are available at special rates.
Breach of Contract & Damages
* Should damage or non-compliance occur, a $200 Breach of Contract Fee will be charged to the credit card on file. Renter will be contacted within five (5) days after the Event if charges are to be made.
* Should theft or major damage occur and exceed the total amount of Breach of Contract Fee, Renter agrees to pay the difference. Such costs will be invoiced and due ten (10) days following the invoice date.
* Healthy Living OKC disclaims any responsibility for accidents or injury to persons or property that is not caused by the direct negligence of Healthy Living OKC. Healthy Living OKC reserves the right to enter the premises during the Event for emergency purposes or as a result of indications that the Renter is not using the premises in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
Healthy Living OKC Liability
* Healthy Living OKC will at all times during the Event maintain in effect policies of liability insurance providing coverage for injury to people due to negligence or act of the Healthy Living OKC. Renter agrees that it will not engage in any unreasonable activities that would increase the risk of injury to persons or property. Renter agrees to hold Healthy Living OKC harmless from any and all liabilities or claims arising from activities of the Renter or the guests of Renter.
* Healthy Living OKC requires of Renter General Liability (GL) insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 (industry standard) per occurrence AND name “Healthy Living OKC” as an “additional insured” on the insurance policy for the date(s) of the event.
* The LEAST expensive and easiest way for Renter to accomplish the insurance requirements is to ask their homeowner’s insurance agent (like State Farm, Farmers, etc.) to increase the GL limits on their homeowners policy for the day of the event and add “Healthy Living OKC” as an additional insured for that day. In some cases it may be accomplished without any additional premium. There could be an additional premium charged but it would be much less than what a stand-alone special event policy would entail.
Liability & Indemnity
* Healthy Living OKC shall not be liable to Renter or to Renter's agents, servants, employees, customers or invitees for any damage to person or property caused by any act, omission or neglect of Renter, and Renter agrees to hold Healthy Living OKC harmless from all claims for any such damage. Renter shall not be liable to Healthy Living OKC, or to Healthy Living OKC's agents, servants, employees, customers or invitees for any damage to person or property caused by any act, omission or neglect of Healthy Living OKC and Healthy Living OKC agrees to hold Renter harmless from all claims for such damage.
* Healthy Living OKC shall maintain a policy or policies of comprehensive general liability insurance with the premiums thereon fully paid in advance, issued by and binding upon some solvent insurance company, such insurance to afford minimum protection of not less than one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) in respect to personal injury or death of any one person, and of not less than one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) for property damage in respect to any one occurrence.
* Healthy Living OKC shall be named as an additional insured on Renter’s insurance policy as described above.